St. Mary’s College, Bangor


This place was a little beauty, shame it’s being flattened. Shouts to Oldskool, Rookie & Andrej.

St. Mary’s College was a women’s student-teacher college which merged with Bangor Uni back in 1977.

 
The main building was built in 1906 with modern extensions added around the 1960/70’s to accommodate students after the merge.

It was closed in 2008 and has been largely abandoned since, a large amount of books have been held up in storage within the site.


Five hours beforehand we drove to Pen-y-Pass and climbed Snowdon in the early hours, this is the only photo as the cloud cover & rain was terrible.


Out!

Leave a Reply